The sheer number of options out there makes going through thousands of reviews extremely frustrating. Look over the reviews, then make an informed purchasing decision based on this ultimate guide.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best millennium chess Reviews in 2022
1. Chess Genius Electronic Chess Board by Millennium – Play Chess at Any Level – Great for Beginners and Improving Chess Players – Travel Size – Model MIL810
- Improve your chess with the chess computer BUILT ON THE FAMOUS CHESS ENGINE CHESSGENIUS BY RICHARD LANG | Great for Beginner Chess Players.
- TAKE IT WITH YOU. Convenient, portable, 11” size makes the chess COMPUTER EASY TO TAKE ALONG ON TRAVELS with included long-lasting AA Batteries and power saving mode.
- To make moves, press lightly on the squares with MILLENNIUM’S UNIQUE HIGH SENSITIVE TECHNOLOGY, while lighted LCD screen shows chess moves, current position, and menus.
- Play levels suitable for all levels from first time players to expert tournament players. TAKE BACK MOVES, OR SEE SUGGESTION FOR BETTER MOVES.
- KEEP YOUR MIND ACTIVE WITH ENDLESS CHESS ENJOYMENT by adding AC power adapter (available separately) for at home play.
Additional Info :
2. AC Power Adapter for Millennium Chess Computers – M800 Master II, M810 Genius, M812 Pro
- This is the AC Adapter for the Millennium ChessGenius, Model M810, and ChesGenius Pro M812
- Also called electrical transformer AC power supply source adapter adaptor cord
- Provides power from wall electrical outlet
- 6 foot cord
- Millennium Article / Item / Model M811 – Electrical Transformer AC Power Supply Source Adapter Adaptor Cord for Millennium Chess Genius, Model M810, and Millennium ChessGenius Pro, Model M812
Additional Info :
3. Millennium Chess Champion Electronic Chess Board – For Beginners & Improving Chess Players – Great Partner for Play and Practice- Model MIL800
- CHESS + 7 ADDITIONAL GAMES. In addition to chess, the M800 it includes the following classical games: Draughts, Reversi, Chinese checkers, Connect Four, Nim, Fox & Geese and Northcote mind games. Great for Beginner Chess Players.
- ON THE GO. The games computer can be run superbly on batteries and has a practical compartment for pieces in the bottom – in this way you can also use this device as comfortable chess computer.
- COMFORT. The particularly smooth-running chess board ensures maximum gaming fun! A large, illuminated LCD screen provides help, learning and control functions. With 13 languages for all menu and help texts as well as the operating instructions, the right language is available for (almost) everyone!
- CHESS FEATURES. The device naturally masters the special rules in chess: Castling, pawn promotion and en passant capture. It has a comprehensive library of openings as well as a status memory so that you can interrupt your game at any time.
- POWER SUPPLY CONNECTOR Thanks to the power supply connector for the optionally obtainable Millennium 811 power supply, you can connect the Europe Chess Champion to the power supply system in very many countries.
Additional Info :
4. The King Performance Electronic Chess Board by Millennium – Play Chess Computer at Your Level – The Perfect Partner for Practice and Play – ChessLink Bundle – Model M830-M822
- The King Performance – ChessLink Bundle is the PERFECT COMBINATION OF THE WORLD OLDEST GAME PLAYED ON AN ATTRACTIVE WOODEN BOARD with the Internet connectivity of the ChessLink.
- Premium Playing Experience Easy play with smooth-running, PRESSURE SENSITIVE MOVE INPUT BOARD in a comfortable size of 15 x 17 inches. Moves are instantly visible with 81 LEDs around handcrafted wooden chessmen.
- Online Experience with combined ChessLink. CONNECT ONLINE WITH YOUR FRIENDS VIA HIARCS OR USE THE CHESSLINK APP (only for google currently) to connect to world famous chess platform Lichess.
- Queens Gambit or any other classic chess opening books are available with the The King software. THE KING PERFORMANCE OFFERS AN EASY TO PLAY “COMFORT” MENU for a quick game or an “expert” menu for a variety of extra features
- Adaptive Gameplay The King Performance offers four different modes which will be AUTOMATICALLY ADJUSTED TO YOUR PERSONAL CHESS SKILL (available after your download the latest The King Performance Update)
5. ChessGenius Electronic Chess Board Set – Luxury Play with All Wood Autosensing Pieces – Model MIL820 – by Millennium
- CONCENTRATE PURELY ON YOUR GAME! Unique automatic chess piece recognition with lightning-fast RFID technology ensures a full natural playing experience.
- THE CHESS COMPUTER ALWAYS KNOWS WHERE EACH PIECES IS on the board. If a piece falls over, the square flashes. Switching your view between display and board is no longer necessary.
- PLAYING STRENGTHS ARE NEARLY UNLIMITED from beginner play to advanced tournament levels for skilled players. Exclusive is the ideal learning and training partner.
- BUILT IN OPENING MOVES LIBRARIES HELP YOU LEARN AND PRACTICE OPENING MOVES from popular to queen’s gambit or unusual variations.
- MODULAR DESIGN BRINGS MANY YEARS OF PLEASURE PLAYING CHESS. Connect add-ons like ChessLink to play against other players all over the world or against engines on mobile devices.
Additional Info :
6. Millennium Chess Computer – The King Performance
- Premium Playing Experience: Easy play with smooth-running, HIGH Sensitivity pressure board, 81 LEDs and handcrafted wooden ﬁgures
- One Size Fits All: Offers nearly an inﬁnite number of difficulty levels, and ways to custom tailor play suitable for Beginner through International Grandmaster
- A great playing / study partner: “The King” provides a more ‘human’ based playing style and the Import / Export features provide additional flexibility and ways to tailor play or study
- Convenient Size: Perfect size for at home or taking to a coffee shop
- Processor: ARM Cortex M7 with 300 MHz, 2048 KB ROM, 348 KB RAM
Additional Info :
7. Chess Genius PRO Electronic Chess Board by Millennium – from Beginner to Advanced – The Perfect Partner for Practice and Play – Batteries Included – Model MIL812
- CHESSGENIUS PRO ELECTRONIC CHESS BOARD IS FOR BEGINNERS TO EXPERT PLAYERS with an ARM Cortex M4 / 120 MHz processor and 160 KB of RAM, this is the most powerful chess computers of all time
- CHESS COMPUTER PLAYING STRENGTH OF OVER 2200 ELO (International tournament standard), with opening moves library choices: The Classic London Book (approx 57,000 positions) and the Modern Book (more than 100,000 positions), or select no book and the chess computer calculates the move itself.
- MILLENNIUM CHESSGENIUS PRO CHESS COMPUTER HAS A VERSATILE ANALYSIS MODE (text displays and electronic chessboard display), display analysis of positions, main variants and move number. Set up any chess positions easily for play or analysis
- BUILD CONFIDENCE: custom tailor the playing strength, options and exercises to suit virtually any skill level. The chess computer integrated chess trainer also makes it well suited for beginners and novices.
- BATTERIES INCLUDED (No AC Adapter) DISPLAY WITH BACKLIGHT IS 1.5 X 1.75. Actual board size measure 7.9 x 7.9 inches. Multilingual, text based user interace in 7 Languages: German / English / French / Dutch / Spanish / Italian / Russian
Additional Info :
8. Millennium ChessLink, Model M822 – USB & Bluetooth Connections ChessGenius Exclusive, Model M820
- Enjoy expanded connectivity of your ChessGenius Exclusive or 960 Chess Computer by linking connecting to tablet, PC, and other devices.
- ChessLink connects to various devices via Bluetooth or USB
- Access powerful engines for analysis and online play
- On IPhone and iPad, the app “Hiarcs Chess Explorer” by Mark Uniacke offers, among other things, an adaptive game strength with display of the ELO value of the player and reaches over 3000 ELO
- On Android devices, the app “Chess for Android” by Aart Bik can load UCI engines with future online play coming
Additional Info :
9. Millennium Chess Bag
- Measures 26L x 4W x 6H inches
- Double handles as well as shoulder strap
- 3 separate zipper compartments for storage
- Sleek and attractive design
- Quality construction ensures lasting use
Additional Info :
10. Millennium Karpov Schachschule (Chess School) – Talking Electronic Computer Set
- Millennium Karpov Schachschule (Chess School) is a talking / speaking voice chess computer that plays 8 games: Chess, Checkers, Reversi, Halma, 4 in a Row, Nim, Fox & Geese, and Northcote’s game
- Millennium Karpov Schachschule (Chess School) speaking / talking voice electronic chess game cabinet measures 7.5 inches x 10 inches x 1 (19 cm x 25.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Millennium Karpov Schachschule (Chess School) talking speaking voice electronic game board measures 7 inches x 7 inches (17.5 cm x 17.5 cm)
- Millennium Karpov Schachschule (Chess School) voice speaking talking chess computer has magnetic chess pieces with King measuring 2.25 inches (5.715cm) in height
- Millennium Karpov Schachschule (Chess School) voice talking speaking chess computer LCD Display measures 1.75 inches x 1.75 inches (4 cm x 4 cm) – Screen with chess clock / timer, shows moves, and teaches
Additional Info :
How To Choose The millennium chess
Is finding an excellent millennium chess a stressful experience? Have you ever been unsure what model to buy when considering the purchase of millennium chess in general?
Knowing you’re not alone is sometimes all you need. There are many people who have difficulty finding the perfect millennium chess for themselves. This is why we are here to help!
You have obviously come to this page to learn more about Cheap millennium chess Reviews. There is a lot of information out there, so to make an informed decision, find a reputable source with a variety of options before committing.
The information you seek can come from many sources – buying guides, ratings websites, word-of-mouth recommendations, online forums where users give their personal experiences, independent product reviews found throughout the internet, and even YouTube channels. The best products can only be found through thorough research.
Right? But isn’t it not always easy to do that? Therefore, we have taken the time to compile a list of the top millennium chess products on the market, for your benefit, so that you don’t need to worry.
What led us to compile this list? Why did we make this buying guide?
- Firstly, we used our algorithms to gather the information about the products that were available from reliable sources.
- To validate all collected information, both Artificial Intelligence and large data volumes were used.
Our artificial intelligence then evaluated them based on quality-to-price ratios using industry-standard criteria to find the millennium chess on the market!
We don’t choose the products at random. Before assembling a list, we take into account several factors. Following are some of the factors we consider:
If you purchase an unreliable brand just because it is cheap, what will happen? The likelihood of getting an unreliable product increases. The renowned brands are more concerned about maintaining their reputations, while others are not.
The millennium chess brands are known for their unique features that distinguish them from the competition. We hope, therefore, that there is a product in our list that will meet your needs.
A few useful features are all that you need. In choosing the top millennium chess, we look at the features that really matter.
Quantitative measures of quality are always easy to make when you have numbers at your disposal. As a company, we are striving to find products that exceed the standard, but with the millennium chess right balance.
Customers who have used the [REPLACE_KEYWORD] before you won’t accuse you of wrongdoing, will they? A good number of people will be pleased with the service, if you have better ratings.
A customer review gives you authentic and reliable information about millennium chess, coming from real people who have used it.
That’s very interesting, now isn’t it? It’s not just about having a good millennium chess, you also have to offer a popular, growing product. Both objectives are met.
It is clear that the product is successful based on its increasing user base. Because of that growing number, the manufacturers should be able to provide better after-sales service and quality.
Value For The Money:
There is a saying about getting what you pay for. The cheapest thing is never the best. Consequently, spending a lot of money on a product that has no real value is also not a good idea. Putting your millennium chess on the list involves evaluating what you get for the money you spend.
Reliability and durability are closely related. With a robust and durable millennium chess, you’ll be able to use it for many months to come.
A new product replaces an old product every now and then. It probably has some new features, it may have been modified somehow.
Supposedly good products such as millennium chess no longer exist because the manufacturer will no longer support them? As much as possible, we try to present products from a handful of trustworthy sellers, if not more.
That’s also something we consider! Products that received mainly negative ratings are discarded from our top rated millennium chess list.
#1. Why choose this type of millennium chess?
Because millennium chess vary drastically in size, knowing what will fit comfortably on to use it. If you are in need of a millennium chess that provides high quality support. However, you may decide you don’t need one so high.
#2. How Much Should I Spend on a millennium chess?
Ideally, a millennium chess is going to live with you for years. Paying more for your product will reward you every time you fast open the lid with increased your speed, better quality accuracy and a sweet view. Again, the average cost of a new millennium chess is between $$ and $$$. Sure, you get out on some luxury features.
We chose our best millennium chess based on these criteria. Is this all there is to it? Of course not! Our website is constantly updated to provide you with the most up-to-date and relevant information.
We have a final layer of filtering because we place reader satisfaction at the top of our list. Thank you for your support! We’d appreciate your feedback or correction if any millennium chess mentioned here is incorrect, out of date, outdated, irrelevant, or otherwise inappropriate. We welcome your comments and will make frequent corrections to our list based on your reasonable suggestions.